Mink False Lashes HP-14
How To Apply:
- Gently curl your eyelashes with an eyelash curler.
- Grasp both ends of the eyelash at the plastic strip and bend ends toward each other to shape.
- Shorten to fit your individual eye size starting from the longer lash end.
- Gently apply glue to the inside of the false eyelashes plastic strip.
- Apply lashes to your eye.
- Gently squeeze lashes to adjust and adhere the false eyelashes to the lower portion of your eyelids and your natural eyelashes with your thumb and ring finger.
- Apply a coat of mascara.